Dear Ultimate Frisbee enthustiasts,

box and thebigEZ Vienna is happy to announce the fifth edition of *Vienna
Spring Break* – our women and open tournament - and invites you to register!

Vienna Spring Break will take place in Austria, only 5 km from Vienna
airport. 16 open teams and 16 women teams will be playing long games on 5
high-quality football fields (grass). We hope that you are as excited as we
are to go back to playing competitive Ultimate in an awesome and easily
reachable venue – and will register for Vienna Spring Break!

The facts: