Dear Members and European Flying Disc Community

EFDF / EUF / EDGF has met on 2 March 2022 and took the following decisions

The Boards from EFDF / EUF / EDGF  affirm their full solidarity with the
Ukrainian Flying Disc Federation (UFDF), the Ukrainian Olympic community,
and all the people of Ukraine. In particular, our organizations are open to
proactive and constructive engagements that support the members of the
Flying Disc community in Ukraine.

   - The Russian Flying Disc Federations (RFDF) and the Belarusian Flying
   Disc Federation (BFDF) are suspended with immediate effect, including the
   full set of their EFDF / EUF / EDGF membership rights, until further notice.
   - Players or officials with Russian or Belarussian nationality are not
   eligible to participate in any EFDF / EUF / EDGF sanctioned event, until
   further notice.
   - Persons with Russian or Belaussian nationality holding positions of
   leadership in EFDF / EUF / EDGF, or who serve in EFDF / EUF / EDGF
   Committees and Commissions in any capacity, are asked to resign from their
   position with immediate effect.
   - No EFDF / EUF / EDGF sanctioned events will be awarded to Russia and
   Belarus until further notice (none are currently scheduled).
   - EFDF / EUF / EDGF Federation will not enter in any partnership with
   any company based in Russia or Belarus.

EFDF / EUF / EDGF, in line with WFDF, strongly condemn this unprovoked act
of war and call upon the leadership of Russia to order its military to
immediately stand down and withdraw from Ukraine. The Flying Disc global
community and the entire world of sport finds these actions incompatible
with human progress and the values of sport.

Our thoughts are with the people of Ukraine and particularly of the
athletes under our member Federation, the UFDF. We stand united in
solidarity with them and hope and pray for their safety and security. We
also are concerned for our Russian Flying Disc athletes and so many of the
general population of Russia who will be negatively impacted by the
consequences resulting from the actions of their leadership. We strongly
keep up our hopes that the conflict can be solved through peaceful means
and not by war.

We are in contact with the Ukrainian Flying Disc Federation (UFDF) in hopes
to find the best options to support them.
EFDF / EUF / EDGF are fully aware of the hardship this will put on athletes
and members of the Flying Disc communities in Russia and Belarus and regret
having to take these actions. Nevertheless, the world of sport must stand
united against such aggression as it threatens human society and the
possibility for people around the world to meet in friendship during
sporting events with full respect for fundamental human rights, away from
any threat or discrimination.

--
Mag. Andrea Furlan President of the European Ultimate Federation  email:
presid...@ultimatefederation.eu Mobile: +43 664 887 939 43 *The