Hi coaches,
We are the Alligators from Bologna and we are writing to you regarding
Welcome To the Jungle.
WTJ is a youth tournament which takes place in Bologna the 8-9th of
October. This year's edition will be the 10th edition so we want to make it
BIG. If any of you train or know people who train young teams we hope you'd
consider coming to Bologna that weekend. Most of Italy's young teams will
be there and there are different divisions you can play in: U20 women and
U20 men, U17 open and U15 mixed (5vs5).
The tournament will be held on grass fields and all divisions (except U15s)
will play 7vs7.
Please share this message to anyone who could be interested ( or just share
with us the contacts) and if you have any questions just ask.
After having seen how high the level was both at the u20 worlds and at the
u17 europeans, it would be awesome to reach the same level of play at WTJ
Hope to see you on the fields and write soon.
Joshua Poltock, WTJ's organisation