Hi all,

European Ultimate doesn't need a third party, it works pretty well in
Europe without GA's or Observers, just have a look at the EUCR or EUCF, or
at the Tom's or Windmill tourneys, or at all the other tournaments...
Keep European Ultimate without a third party that is looking like a referee.

Peace,

Olivier