Well - no sauropods grew 100ft tall (although a few were more than 100ft
long); & they were more of a design which which would allow such a shape to
develop. I did include a proviso _all other things being equal_; & the
bigger you get, the less the carrying capacity of any environment. Add the
cost factors involved in the ability to internally regulate body
temperature; & the carrying capacity of an environment becomeas more limited
still.

Crocodylians - which have no internal body temperature regulation & in
theory never stop growing - don't appear to have grown any larger than the
admittedly spectacular purosaurus (Cainzoic; Amazonia); which was 15+m &
5-10metric tons of really bad scale day....

All the best,
Robert Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>