In a message dated 1/22/2001 11:40:17 PM Alaskan Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >Who's with me?!
>  >

>  Not me, I'm afraid.  Being a silly old fogy, I'm much more concerned with
>  more trivial issues, such as the fact that the Electoral College has just
>  appointed the loser of our Presidential election to be the winner.

Bruce, Bruce... how many times must I tell you, Young Grasshopper?  This is
why we spend our time more productively, by studying science and space!
Politics only brings grief.  Better to 'mind your own garden', and leave
politics to the ridiculous and the damned.

(I mean, really, would you want to be in GW Bush's shoes for the next 4
years?)

-- JHB