...of which there are quite a few:

(1)  While I mentioned this to the Europa Icepick group, not all ISSDG and
Jupiter List members may have gotten the word: I've finally found the
details of JPL's current Europa Cryobot design (at least as of 1999).
http://techreports.jpl.nasa.gov/1999/99-2051
It looks very well designed.  The "CHIRPS" cryobot itself weighs only 22 kg
(carrying a fairly impressive set of miniature science instruments), and the
entire spacecraft has a launch weight of about 2700 kg.  The cryobot would
melt its way down at about 500 meters per month, staying in touch with the
surface lander (which would shallowly bury its own communications section in
the ice for radiation protection) by leaving a trail of 13 tiny relay
stations embedded in the ice behind it, and steering around sonar-detected
obstacles.  On reaching the (sonar-detected) ocean, it would release its
front section on a cable down into the ocean to carry out life-detection
experiments, including several cable-attached sensor pods -- but it has no
long-range Hydrobot.

While I have yet to read Frank Carsey's recent "Marine Technology Society
Journal" article on the Cryobot, I have talked with him -- and he says that
the main worry at this point is an accumulation of solid salts ahead of the
Cryobot as it melts the (probably very salty) Europan ice, which hot-water
jets alone might not be enough to deal with (although they may be added to
the design anyway, since they could double the descent rate).

(2)  While the current plan for Mars Micromission spacecraft carried as
piggybacks on Ariane 5 commercial launches has been dropped, there is an
interesting chart listing the weights of science instrument payloads that
this system could have delivered to various inner Solar System targets --
including about 30-50 kg of science on main-belt asteroid flybys, and 50-60
kg on near-Earth asteroid flybys.  I imagine we'll see a revival of this
concept fairly soon -- maybe under entirely European auspices.
http://techreports.jpl.nasa.gov/1999/99-1532

(3)  There is quite a detailed report on JPL's current concept for a Venus
sample return mission --
http://techreports.jpl.nasa.gov/1999/99-2225 -- involving a balloon-launched
Venus Ascent Vehicle, and a sample-retrieval craft that picks up the sample
container in Venus orbit and then uses SEP to return home with a single
15-20 cm long rock core.  Total mass for the entire craft is estimated at
only about 3000 kg -- but the cost estimate from the 1999 study was only
$500-600 million, which makes me suspicious that it may be another of JPL's
pie-in-the-sky schemes.  I might believe a $2 billion cost estimate -- once
much of the needed technology has already been proven by a Mars sample
return mission -- and I expect Congress to fund this mission on about the
day hell (or Venus) freezes over; but the actual engineering design as
proposed by JPL looks believable.  If and when we see it, it will surely end
up being another international operation.

(4)  Another paper -- http://techreports.jpl.nasa.gov/1999/99-2105 --
reiterates the description of the Europa Cryobot, and also describes the
ultrasonic drill tha the Venus sample return mission would use to quickly
acquire thar rock core sample.

(5)  One paper on the now-cancelled plan for Mars sample return in 2003-05
nevertheless contains some very detailed data on the levels of Earth germs
considered acceptable on various parts of a sample-return spacecraft:
http://techreports.jpl.nasa.gov/1999/99-1525

(6)  Another report -- http://techreports.jpl.nasa.gov/1999/99-2036 --
includes one page with a design for an instrument JPL is currently designing
to age-date Martian rocks in situ (using the Sr-Rb technique).