On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:19:10
 Bruce Moomaw wrote:

> [...]

The article said the Bush administration cut the budget for the Pluto 2004 mission and
so it's quite unlikely anyone living right now is ever going to see photos of  Pluto's
atmophere (because soon hell will freeze over and that situation isn't going to change
for the next 120 years...)

I suppose the Dutch journalist was misinformed or wasn't aware of the latest news
about the 2004 mission?

Kind regards,
Gert van den Heuvel.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!