Bruce, Bob, et al.,

If the Europa orbiter goes ahead as planned, they should paint it
pink, because it will be one of the best pink Cadillacs NASA-JPL will
have ever flown.  I'm all for space exploration and full employment,
but let's get these guys and gals to do something really courageous
and beneficial for science in our lifetimes, like launching some kind
of lander(s) on the Europa surface.  Landers with corers or a set of
penetrator probes will be guaranteed to find something important and
useful about the composition of that moon, lifeless or not, and
probably in the first 5 minutes after impact.  Why was a lander probe
such an "easy, no-brainer" decision for the Cassini mission to
Saturn/Titan, and so much ado here?

Gary