In a message dated 9/15/2002 8:42:02 PM Alaskan Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Adam, I went to your message board, and attempted to post something or other about the nature of expanding universe theories.
Unfortunately, I was unable to.  Every time I typed a letter in, I got a pop-up about a 'script error'.  Perhaps this has something to do with those smileys that are sitting on top of the message board?

Personally, I despise smileys, and would not mind one bit if they were entirely removed, at least from any messages that I might post.

Best of luck with your new website.

-- John Harlow Byrne

I was thinking that someone should host a message board for people like you
and i.  I have just set one up today, i am still playing around with the
colours and i am hoping to have a page to go along with it in the near
future.  If you want to start posting messages then go to