Greetings,

Forgive the intrusion but I wanted to introduce myself to your group.
My name is Joe and I am very interested in your project. Designs using
off the shelf parts are intriguing and doable without a lot of fuss and
I'd like to contribute.

I am currently trying to catch up on the log of email archives so I ask
your patience and forgiveness for any errors I may commit while getting
up to speed.

My background:

I run a little company trying to build manned rockets for entrance into
the X-prize.  I hold no degrees but have been studying rocketry since I
was 9 years old. I have also dabbled in geology, biology, physics,
mathematics, etc.  I am an avid builder as well.  Currently I make my
living by managing software projects (it pays).

Anyway, I look forward to assisting as best as I can.

Sincerely,

Joe Latrell
Beyond-Earth Enterprises
www.beyond-earth.com