On Wed, 25 Dec 2002, Bruce Moomaw wrote, in response to my comments:

> > It isn't clear to me whether it has been determined that all
> > of [Pu's] isotopes are superconducting.  I would doubt it.
>
> Actually, I imagine all Pu isotopes are superconducting, [snip]

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I was "doubting" that superconductivity
had been determined *experimentally* for *all* of Pu's isotopes due
to the short half lives of some of them.  I would agree that "in
theory" they should all be superconducting but there are sometimes
strange interactions between the nucleus and the electron cloud.
For example, heat conductivity does differ in diamond made from
different isotopes of carbon.

Robert