  1) Re: Solution for "Gone Postal's" broken tranny found
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) TS Price Increase
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Charging 8VGC-HC
        by Nawaz Qureshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Adapter Questions
        by Mark Farver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Insurance idea: drive more, pay more
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: TS Price Increase
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Transmission noise question
        by Paul Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: TS Price Increase
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Adapter Questions
        by Electro Automotive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: New Batteries Not So New
        by "Raymond Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Dog clutches
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Michelin Active Wheel
        by Lee Dekker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) article: Segway: Concept Centaur
        by Paul Wujek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) RE: Dog clutches
        by "Andre Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Fuel Cell Tech. Job Opening
        by Lonnie Borntreger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: TS Price Increase
        by Sam Thurber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) 34XCD
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: Dog clutches
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: New Beetle Conversion Web Update
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: TS Price Increase
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Adapter Questions
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Fwd: Michelin Active Wheel
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) production of electric cars.
        by Lee Dekker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Fwd: Michelin Active Wheel
        by Lee Dekker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) RE: Michelin Active Wheel
 Rod I have the Camera!!!
I bought it for looking at the back brushes of GP.
    I have already spent the money.
Talk to me off line, it's here in my home shop.
RF remote... to the base then use a VCR or a recording camera to store it.
I bought it AFTER Joe and I did the single motor runs, and chickened out on
more amps.

Can we repower the back drives to get Gp at least running on the backs.
PLeeeease!!!

I will do the the work, you just need to say OK,. and find the reversing AND
parallel breaker sets.

Snide comment.
    SO... man with Drag racing brains.. We gonna use a Bike type tranny on a
4700 lbs Truck??
What kinda a Nut case are you?
Where's the Muncie or the Np-833 Hemi gear set?? Where's the C6 or the
Th400.
Oh yea I forgot they are in the REAL Drag car the Mazda.
Ummm Yea, I can hear Real racers laughing and falling off thier chairs
already.
When are we going to do something Right for a change???

All the Indy cars and the F1 guys us dog clutch gears and slap shifters.
Nice we can't afford them......or the repairs on them when we twist them
into pretzels.

You get a $5500 tranny
I want a Turbine powered Genset for my monster charger....