  1) Re: snake oil on ebay/xmass story part2
        by "Steve Clunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Golf cart vs. AGM wars
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Vehicle weights and drag coefficient? - web link
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Golf cart vs. AGM warsOther Stuff
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Hybrid options for a pickup
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  6) Clutch musings
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Old timers and cold battery starts
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Jury-rigged Charging
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Hybrid options for a pickup
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: [RAV4-EV] Think Again . . . .  It's Alive!
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Golf cart vs. AGM wars
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: [RAV4-EV] Think Again . . . .  It's Alive!
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Motors in series?  Torque vs. power?
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Website
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Golf cart vs. AGM wars
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) RE: The Amazing Little Hawkers.
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Motors in series?  Torque vs. power?
        by Paul G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) January NBEAA meeting (Prius+ PHEV) announcement
        by "Chuck Hursch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Motors in series?  Torque vs. power?
        by "David Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: 1500W ceramic heater options at Target
        by "Patrick Maston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
When her son came by and I whispered what I
> had gotten her , the expression on his face , was pretty close to an EV
> grin. This fun little game was starting to get out of hand , she was
> starting to get Really upset about what she was going to give me.
>
> to be continued
> my wife gets the upper hand , or so she things

Some one who had bought some solar panels for the "2000 end of the word "
called me and wanted to sell them , cheep , I got them and gave one to my
friend and told him to come to my house when I wasn't there and sell it to
my wife for $20 , ya a 70watt panel for $20 dollars , it could happen:-)  .
Now both my wife and daughter got to teas me about , what a fine gift and
how I'd never guess , and I never did, and was quite surprised on Christmas
day .
\
Steve clunn

Reading all of the posts about these 2 battery
technologies produced a question somebody on the list
might be able to answer.
Why do AGM's cost so much more than flooded batteries?
Is it economies of scale or is there something in the
manufacturing process that drives up the cost on AGMs?
How much harder is it to recycle an AGM compared to
a flooded battery?
Thanks,
Rod

This link worked for me