  1) Re: Cedric's bike - inspiring!
  2) milage chart
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Advanced DC 9"  144 Volt Performance graph
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Ultra Lightweight Low Rolling Resistance tires
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Cedric's bike - inspiring!
        by keith vansickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Message for the world
        by "Jon \"Sheer\" Pullen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Interesting PRIUS+ Plug-in Hybrid Post
        by Lightning Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: 300zx conversion, 240Z questions
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: EVLN(Jr Not Changing tho talks clean)
        by Lightning Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: High current li-ions from Sony
        by Lightning Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) RE: Brush help
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) EV Phoenix and fly by wire
        by Lock Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: Jeep EV update (was: Re: Troubleshooting the ADC)
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Follow-up on Valence Li-Ion batteries in 12V size
        by "Charles Whalen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: Brush help
        by Mike Chancey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Cedric's bike - inspiring!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 19) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 20) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Cedric's bike - inspiring!
        by "Paul Compton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Cedric's bike - inspiring!
        by "Paul Compton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Follow-up on Valence Li-Ion batteries in 12V size
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 25) Re: EVLN(Jr Not Changing tho talks clean)
        by Lock Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- Why day dream. Cedric's bike is a project anyone with welding skills could do. It is light and efficient. It is very funky but functional. I'm sure you could do the same with an enclosed Honda 90 or 50 body or make your own scooter based recumbent. Like this http://www.voidstar.com/bff/images/recped.jpg Just take a battery box and weld a front and rear suspension on and a full streamliner fairing. Lawrence Rhodes.........