  1) Re: Why don't NiCd manufacturers make an AGM?
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Motors in series?  Torque vs. power?
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: wire cutting machine
        by Martin Klingensmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) DC to DC question
        by TiM M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: High current li-ions from Sony
        by "S. David Lalonde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Jeep EV (Battery LED, Raptor controller questions)
        by Otmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Simple First Conversion Query
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Air conditioning - dumb questions
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Sealing a Curtis controller
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Refining Hybrid truck ideas
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Motors in series?  Torque vs. power?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) New clutch for my truck works much better
        by Paul Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: Simple First Conversion Query
        by "Adams, Lynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Electric truck wanted in Nevada
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 15) Re: Motors in series?  Torque vs. power?
        by "David Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: TS Cell Balancing via Shared Transformers
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Jeep EV (Battery LED, Raptor controller questions)
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Air conditioning - dumb questions
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: DC to DC question
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Follow-up on Valence Li-Ion batteries in 12V size
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Planatery gear set
        by "garry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Thunder Sky, Re: Follow-up ...
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Thunder Sky, Re: Follow-up ...
        by "Doug Hartley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Follow-up on Valence Li-Ion batteries in 12V size
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Correct.  For my vehicle, this worked out to about every three months.
I wanted to give an example instead of a spec, but forgot to point that
out.

Ralph

Philippe Borges writes:

> In fact, they need to be watered every 1000Ah over-charged (Ah in
> equalization phase)
>
> Philippe
>
> Et si le pot d'échappement sortait au centre du volant ?
> quel carburant choisiriez-vous ?
>  http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr
> Forum de discussion sur les véhicules électriques
> http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr/Forum/index.php

This is not the series parallel that We Racers use... but yes it would work.
I certainly would not recommend this for any but the hardcore racer and
motor hacker.
This works but it upsets a lot of the timing locations, and would make
normal use hard to achieve.

So if you need it simplified...it's not for you.