  1) Re: Multiple Powertool chargers as Ni Cad Pack charger/Braided
interconnects?
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Charge Profile for Gel Batts
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Power supply question
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: LED Head Lights?
        by Ken Trough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Hydro caps,  Re: "very important that you allow the battery to gas"?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: LED Head Lights?
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Batts in Ghia's, was   : Thoughts on use of TS cells
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) servicing wet cells and remaking traction cell interconnects
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: LED Head Lights?
        by Bruce Weisenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) "A Surprisingly Accurate Digital LC Meter"
        by Martin K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: servicing wet cells and remaking traction cell interconnects
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Charging Trade-offs (was: The Amazing Little Hawkers.)
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: servicing wet cells and remaking traction cell interconnects
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Batts in Ghia's, was   : Thoughts on use of TS cells
        by keith vansickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Gas vs. Electric
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) German study of low rolling resistance tires
        by Derrick J Brashear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: servicing wet cells and remaking traction cell
  interconnects
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) OT  Re: Gas vs. Electric
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: OT  Re: Gas vs. Electric
        by Martin K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- I made them with a personal check. I think they were made offshore. But there are places that will make them, and even braided shield and a solder pot might do.

They cost me $1.80 each. My time is worth lots more than that, so to me it was a deal.

Seth

On Jan 8, 2005, at 4:28 PM, Lawrence Rhodes wrote:

Braided interconnects? How did you make them? Coat them? Thanks. Lawrence Rhodes....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Seth Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>