  1) Re: Prodrive Builds Tango - the whole story
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: regen...
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) RE: people willing to buy EV's
        by "Ivo Jara G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: EVLN(Clooney's Electric car is the star!)
        by "Steve Marks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Prodrive Builds Tango - the whole story
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: New recumbent motorcycle.
        by MReish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Trimuter EV?
        by Mark Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) EVLN(Put a tiger in your cap)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: EVLN(Clooney's Electric car is the star!)
        by "Ivo Jara G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Electricifying Times
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) RE: regen...
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: EV digest 4044
        by William Brinsmead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Prius+ Project in the news
        by Sherry Boschert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Steve's business (was: Re: Ford Ranger EV Drivers Resist Repossession)
        by "David Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: UK EV construction ........Stuff
        by Richard Bebbington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: people willing to buy EV's
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: EVLN(Clooney's Electric car is the star!)
        by "Steve Marks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---

> Unfortunately this implies something else - that they've yet to attract
> any startup or venture capital.  That does not bode well.
>
> John
> ---
> John De Armond
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/o/johngd/
> Cleveland, Occupied TN

Whoops John... you just stepped off the deep end.

Rick doesn't have investors because he does not want that image.  His
captial is his own. And that's the way he wants it.

There is a big difference in taking orders and investment funds, then NOT
producing.
Rick's Tango has been produced, Ran with us NEDRA racers, driven in Portland
and spent time Just being a cute EV right along with our own home brews.

This Guy is one of us, and is Real. Against all odds and common sense, Rick
has prevailed. My hat is off to him in  Big way.
There is also the fact that, that Tango has a PFC30 in it.  So.... It has
some of my blood in it as well.

So while Rick and the Tango start to actually make units for sale....Many of
the Highly invested, over engineered over hyped EVs are looking for more
investor funds, Rick is looking for solid orders and
a growth curve.

Rick does not ask this EV list for million dollar investors... and then take
orders and still not produce.

I can live with Rick and his Tango... maybe he won't get rich quick... But I
will gladly help keep his dream alive.

.