  1) Re: AZ Republic Blurb
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Renualt LeCar
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Power brakes (was power steering and AC)
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: Transistor Votage Question
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Power brakes (was power steering and AC)
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Selectria Sunrise as replacement for EV-1 and Re: Rabbit replacement
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Where is all the power going?
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Where is all the power going?
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Selectria Sunrise as replacement for EV-1 and Re: Rabbit replacement
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Neon John's latest attack on this forum
        by Ken Trough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: power brakes and vacuum
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) NiCad Bonanza.....
        by "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: NiCad Bonanza.....
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Fw: E-volks motor and adapter on EBAY
 15) Re: power brakes and vacuum
        by Nick Viera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Personal attacks/conspiracy theory touts
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) New Beetle passes challenging driveway test!
        by "Don Cameron \(New Beetle EV\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Neon John's latest attack on this forum
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Let's cut each other some slack, OK?
        by Doug Weathers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Doing something,   Re: AZ Republic Blurb
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Rabbit replacement
        by Electro Automotive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: American buisness model is wrong (on topic, eventually)
        by Electro Automotive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Motor Horsepower questions.
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Perf Upgrade using EV components
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Let's cut each other some slack, OK?
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I think this is the problem with EVs. It's not a problem with EVs
> themselves. The "true believers" know how to build them, and know that
> they work. But (so far) they have lacked the marketing and manufacturing
> skills to expand it into a going business.

How about we utilize a presently existing EV company.  Be it Cloud or
Electro Automotive or someone else.  How can we take EV's to the "next
level"?  What needs to be done that is currently not?

Philippe Borges  wrote:
> i don't know for these but this is a renault type
>
> http://i10.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/3e/05/18_1_b.JPG

Those have some sort of a return mechanism?  In that picture as it
sits, what is to return the piston back into the caliper?  How is the
piston sitting there extended out like that?