  5) Re: GE Motor specs?
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Yahoo EVList
        by Rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: transmission plate adapters
        by Ryan Bohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Yahoo EVList
        by Lightning Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Spelling Solectria (gonna be hard to google it when it is spelled
 wrong after the first letter)
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Selectria Sunrise as replacement for EV-1
        by "Andrea Bachus Kohler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Question for the battery gods
 12) Re: Question for the battery gods
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Question for the battery gods
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Big vehicle EV conversions, was: Rabbit replacement
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Selectria Sunrise as replacement for EV-1
        by "Andrea Bachus Kohler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: DC DC Converter
        by Otmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Making your own adapter.
 18) Re: RangerEVs
        by "David Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Selectris Sunrise...
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Making your own adapter.
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Tires again (Got the new Tires)
        by Nick Viera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) RE: American business model
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Selectria Sunrise as replacement for EV-1
        by Michael Hurley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Open Source & Getting more EV's on the road
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: American business model
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Selectria Sunrise as replacement for EV-1 and Re: Rabbit replacement
        by Doug Weathers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
It has 4 new members and 9 new messages this week.  There
are 144 members and 245 messages.  Our list here is
much better.  There's not much there to recommend it,
It might be worth a visit once or twice a month to see if
there's something interesting there that didn't appear on
our list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harris, Lawrence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>