  1) RE: For those who wanted to know about individual chargers
        by "David Hrivnak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: Li-Ion charging (was: KillaCycle Update)
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Future Killacycle VIDEOS - Please ??
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Genesis 16XE's and Oddyssey PC680's
        by Mike Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) EVLN(Biden-Carper-Castle $500m fed li-ion R&D proposal)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) EVLN(Durham, NC Northern HS students honored for EV work)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) EVLN(WA bumping 'EV speed limit' from 25 to 35mph)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) EVLN(SJSU Zem Solar-Human-EV)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) EVLN(EV designer in French movie: Congorama)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) EVLN(PG&E Unveils V2G phEV That Can Power Your House)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) EVLN(350bhp battery-powered Killacycle smashes 1/4 mi)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) EVLN(Mexican Electro Autos Eficaces orders from Azure)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) EVLN(Mitsubishi Innovative Electric Vehicle: Electric i)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Zener reg question
        by Frank John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Hybrid Technologies L1X75 on Popmech.com
        by Tim Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Hybrid comments WAS Re: Hybrid Technologies L1X75 on Popmech.com
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: EV APU (genset) emissions & FE
        by "childreypa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Motor recommendations
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Getting Highschools started in EV conversions?
        by Lowell Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
I would think this would work and that is how I am planning my set up
and the testing with lower power Soneil charges looks very good.  I have
a 73 charger I plan to run off the alternator for a trickle charge of
the pack.  But the main charge overnight will be from 6 12V charger.  I
am buddy paring the batteries as normally have 10 hours to charge and I
will only need 30 amps of charging in a typical day.  The Soneil will
give me 70 amps in a 10 hour period if the battery needs it.  I am also
wiring so I can add a full 12 chargers and then charge in 1/2 the time.
But at the moment money is more critical than charging time.  They are
not that large and so can be added in without much trouble.