David:

You can check out the BETA copy of my online C-Car Roster at:
http://rci.rutgers.edu/~crisitel/EV/C-Car_Roster-Beta.xls
I don't have the serial numbers listed but the last four digits of the C-Car
Code are the same as on the Serial number.  The Archive section has previous
owners listed.  If your Wrecked CitiCar is not listed than give me your
information, the serial number and I will add it and you to my master file.
I update the online BETA copy, without the serial numbers every month or so.

On both the CitiCar's and Comuta-Car's your serial plate should be located
on the Dash right in front of the steering wheel; like all modern cars.  You
can look in through the windshield to see it as long as  the glass is not
clouded over too bad.  If the plate is missing, than check the frame behind
the right rear wheel to see if it is engraved there.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me directly.

Peter Crisitello
crisi...@oit.rutgers.edu
181 Villa Place
Rahway, NJ  07065-2831