I do not think discussions of EVSE is OT, but they may not be of as much
interest to evdl members as other EV topics.

Since you are familiar with ClipperCreek (CC), are the CC EVSE you are
installing, have the optional hardware for wireless billing, remote log
access so that drivers are charged a use-fee, and you can check on how
much the CC EVSE are being used?
Or are your CC EVSE free to use and you check their internal use-logs
manually?

{brucedp.150m.com}

-
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013, at 06:36 AM, vio...@alliancecom.net wrote:
> Nissan seems to place limits on building infrastructure. I read that
> they only deal with governments, corporations and municipalities. I
> know this is off topic but we have been building our local EVSE
> infrastructure since 2010 and continue to do so with ClipperCreek.
> http://www.recargo.com/sites/1298
>
> Ron Solberg
> J&R Housing
-