Thanks Folk's,

Thanks Dave, Lee & Steve for the E-tractor suggestions.  I had two E-15 Elec
Trak's many moons ago I bumped up to 48V and replaced the pre-Apollo wiring
with Club Car controls for traction and one for blades.  The problem is, I live
on a 30% grade on the side of a south facing mountain (good for solar) but the
E-tractor didn't work very well, fell over when going sideways and wouldn't go
up hill, just rear wheels spun so I sold them.

The electric Muck Truck or Toro Dingo might work.  I need something I can walk
behind through the forest (narrow-manueverable) and fill with firewood at the
bottom of the mountain & go up.  I may convert a 2-wheel-barrow cart from a
Honda 500 Silver-Wing motorcycle drive I scrounged.  I think a single wheel
cart might be difficult full of firewood.  The 4 wheel drive muck truck would
work but looks expensive, didn't see the price on their website which usually
means I can't afford it.

Have a renewable energy day,
Mark
www.REEVA.info