I did a little internet research a bit ago regarding wheel/tires for my Saturn,
and what I found is that the stock alloys are actually quite light!  Lighter
than most aftermarket wheels, it seems.  I was a little disappointed since I
wanted an excuse to buy new wheels :-)

I'm sticking with the stock alloys, and stock size tires, and quite frankly
just plan on buying the cheapest long life tire available locally when I need
them.  I figure, generally speaking, cheap tires = harder rubber = long tread
life but lower grip = low rolling resistance.  No matter what I get I suppose
my RR will increase, since it will be hard to beat the old rock hard baldies
that are on there now...

david.
http://www.evalbum.com/4021