Past/previously posted Pike's Peak newswires:

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Monster-Tajima-s-E-RUNNER-Wins-in-Electric-Class-2013-Pikes-Peak-tp4664073.html
EVLN: “Monster” Tajima’s E-RUNNER Wins in Electric Class @2013 Pikes
Peak  Jul 06

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Pikes-Peak-electric-race-car-crash-video-tp4664051.html
EVLN: Pikes Peak electric race car crash (video)  Jul 05

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Pikes-Peak-Mitsubishi-spoils-Toyota-s-electric-dreams-tp4664025.html
EVLN: Pikes Peak: Mitsubishi spoils Toyota’s electric dreams  Jul 04

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Millen-4th-in-Pikes-Peak-Electric-Class-tp4664016.html
EVLN: Millen 4th in Pikes Peak Electric Class  Jul 03

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Electric-Cars-Beat-ice-Racers-at-Pikes-Peak-tp4663979.html
EVLN: Electric Cars Beat ice Racers at Pikes Peak?  Jul 02

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/article-Lightning-s-Electric-Motorcycle-Dominates-Pikes-Peak-tp4663978.html
article: Lightning’s Electric Motorcycle Dominates Pikes Peak  Jul 01

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Pikes-Peak-Race-to-the-Clouds-heats-up-tp4663966.html
EVLN: Pikes Peak Race to the Clouds heats up  Jul 01

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Rod-Millen-changes-to-electric-car-for-Pikes-Peak-Hill-Climb-tp4663912.html
EVLN: Rod Millen changes to electric car for Pikes Peak Hill Climb  Jun
28

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-The-MiEV-Evolution-II-preps-for-2013-Pikes-Peak-video-tp4663883.html
EVLN: The MiEV Evolution II preps for 2013 Pikes Peak (video)  Jun 26

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Pair-Of-MiEV-Evolution-II-Race-EVs-Sent-To-Pikes-Peak-CO-video-tp4663186.html
EVLN: Pair Of MiEV Evolution II Race EVs Sent To Pikes Peak, CO (video)
 May 24

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Latvian-eO-Prepping-400-kW-Monster-for-Pikes-Peak-video-tp4663105.html
EVLN: Latvian eO Prepping 400-kW Monster for Pikes Peak (video)  May 21

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Pikes-Peak-Return-For-Upgraded-TMG-EV-P002-racer-tp4662961.html
EVLN: Pikes Peak Return For Upgraded TMG EV P002 racer  May 11

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Electric-Motorcycles-Invade-2013-Pikes-Peak-Hill-Climb-tp4662568.html
EVLN: Electric Motorcycles Invade 2013 Pikes Peak Hill Climb  Apr 21

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-2013-Pikes-Peak-Hill-Climb-Electric-division-on-June-30-tp4661417.html
EVLN: 2013 Pikes Peak Hill Climb Electric division on June 30  Feb 19

{brucedp.150m.com}

-
-