The previous post I made on this topic listed AC and DC controllers.

For such a heavy EV, it really makes sense to have regen, not only to
regain some energy, reduce brake wear, and the dynamic braking is safer
driving (you have both the motor and the friction brake to slow/stop the
heavy EV. An AC controller usually offers regen.

But if you have your heart set on using DC, I was also thinking that
both the 1k and 2k Zilla controllers come in an EHV model which is rated
at 380VDC.

{brucedp.150m.com}

                          love email again