This year's National Plug-In Day event for the East Bay will be held on
Saturday September 28th from 10 AM to 2 PM, at Alameda's South Shore Center.
(Approximate address is 457 Park Street in Alameda)

A little different than last year, this year we are concentrating on showing
off Electric Vehicles by offering EV rides to the public.  The turning point
for many is once they go for a ride in a silent electric car!

We will be at the Park Street side of the mall, near the food trucks.  Yes,
the Food Trucks will be there - so bring your appetite for EVs, a unique
dining experience at the Food Trucks, and live music - Something for
everyone at Alameda's event on the 28th!

The drivers that can give EV rides will stage along Park Street, and we'll
have a canopy nearby with information and a few 'static display' vehicles.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Tom Keenan

President

East Bay Electric Auto Association