> From: evp...@drmm.net
> To: ev@lists.evdl.org
> Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:02:27 -0500
> Subject: Re: [EVDL] NEVS , SAAB new EV
>
> On 2 Dec 2013 at 14:56, Hoegberg wrote:
>
>> Electric Vehicle Sweden AB has started production of the Saab 9-3 Aero
>> Sedan with a petrol engine.
>
> Perhaps I'm missing something here, but it's hard for me to see that the
> world really needs another ICEV - especially one based on a 10+ year old
> design.

- Well, what would you do? :-)
 And as you know, GM more or less killed the new ones..!
http://www.saabsunited.se/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Saab9-5SC_skrot.jpg
But.. I think we will see a lot of interesting things from the nwe upstart
company SAAB in the years to come,

>> Our electric car will be launched next year ...
>
> I've heard that many times before. I hope you'll forgive me if I don't hold
> my breath.

Hehe, True.
  well, we see about that,
but I beleve they will deliver.

Probably not a "model S" in the startup.
and probably not for the US-market for a while, my guess.
ant probably not 200 000 cars in the first years to come.

But I do beleve they have a market. And for me all decent and safe EV counts.

/John