It's 2014 now... a magic date for NiMH large format batteries.
http://www.winonarenewableenergy.com/1/post/2012/04/ev-batteries-are-being-held-hostage.html

Where are my cheap NiMH large format batteries?  Any news now that the
patents are expiring (expired?).

Just curious.

sean

Sean Korb spk...@spkorb.org http://www.spkorb.org