I went to enter my Ford C-Max Energi but it wouldn't let me...apparently
I'd already registered it there back in the mists of time. I don't know
how long the garage feature has been around. I'm sure I did it I just
don't remember when.

But I added the Smart ED and the Ford Ranger EV and it ostensibly gave
me two chances to win.

--Rick