Bill Dube wrote:
I used a setting of 1.00 on my pack of 100 Ah ThunderSky cells. Seemed
to work just fine.

1.0 will "work"; it just means the E-meter/Link-10 won't take discharge current into account for its battery empty-full lights. It will still indicate "low battery" voltage when the pack is discharged.

I measured the Peukert exponent on some old Thundersky 90ah lithiums at 1.27! This was so bad that I considered them useless for EVs.

Other numbers I can find at the moment... I measured some CALB 100ah cells at 1.10, A123 2.2ah cells at 1.04, and GBS 100ah cells at 1.08.

So it's definitely not zero. The higher the current, the fewer the amphours it will take to reach your designated "low battery" cutoff voltage.
--
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering