Sure, but what is crazy about this situation is that people *want* to buy the
blessed thing, the reviews are all very good and the engineering faultless
(apparently) and here is this chap Sergio Marchionne saying basically that he
can't be bothered to work out a way to make money selling the 500e because its
hurting his sales of ICEVs!  It really does sum up everything that has gone
wrong with the auto industry in the last 20 years.  How the team who put the
car together must feel about his comments I dread to think - probably all
looking for a job a Tesla.  What a complete idiot.  MW