Roderick Wilde drew up a basic design for a similar concept in the late
'90s after traveling through airports trying to keep up with the busy Nedra
schedule of those days. We were doing a lot of modifications of the Zappy
scooters at that time! FT was neck deep in these designs come to think of
it...

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Bruce EVangel Parmenter via EV <
ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> The idea of a Suitcase EV is new to me either.
>
> I remember hearing talk, way-back years ago before Otmar moved north up
> to OR, about how Bob Schneeveis (one of our EV-Gods) was building his
> idea of an Electric-motorcycle that would fold up into the size of a
> suitcase (making it easy to take on a plane-trip, etc.).
>
> When I caught up with Bob at one of the Silicon Valley Rallies EAA
> eaasv.org and asked him about it, he had already moved on to two other
> e-motorcycle versions (the guy is so creative, he comes up with so many
> cool EVs).
>
> One image does not even come close to showing all the many EVs he had
> made, but below is one image showing him, with his modified Sparrow EV
> towing his full-sized walking robot that pulls a chariot people can ride
> in
>
> http://bikeroute.com/NationalBicycleGreenwayNews/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/IMG_1814.jpg
>

> {brucedp.150m.com}
>

> -
> On Mon, Jun 2, 2014, at 01:57 PM, Cor van de Water via EV wrote:
> > [Interesting], but I think I have seen similar "inventions" before, ...
> -
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
>                           love email again

Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82