This Month's Meeting:
Electric Sportboats
Saturday, June 28, 2014
(4th Saturday) 10 am to 12 pm (Noon).
Meeting Location: Rhythmix Cultural Works, 2513 Blanding Ave, Alameda, CA
Visitors welcome, open to the public.

This summer month we have a local company Ruckmarine expanding the market with
electric boats, from kayaks and dinghies to sportboats and powerskiffs. Rick
had first developed his own electric outboard motor, which we presented to our
Chapter a couple years ago. Now he is working with Torqeedo outboards to bring
pleasure and performance electric boating to the West Coast.

Come see the latest in electric boats with the KONA 17 electric sportboat and
other electric powered water transport.

We will also be planning our 4th of July parade entry. Plan to drive your
electric cars, motorcycles and bicycles in the largest 4th of July parade west
of the Mississippi, just one week after this month's meeting (on Friday this
year).

EVs in parking lot after meeting.
EB-EAA

   EB-EAA
Electric Auto Association East (SF) Bay EAA Chapter Become a Member of the EAA
*EAA memberships and donations are tax deductible Chapter Member...
View on www.ebeaa.org Preview by Yahoo