Offering an alternative to Gas Pedal or accelerator Pedal, I would offer
the simplistic term " GO  PEDAL " this term, which I use often, is simple,
but universal enough to use with: ICE, Hybrid, and EV.

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*