Congratulations!  Makes me want to change to lithium sooner than later.
Presently, I have 18 US125 FLA batteries that weigh about 1,200 pounds, and an
old Curtis controller that is limited to about 350 amps. Makes for some
ponderously slow acceleration.
http://evalbum.com/4331
Sounds like you're having a good time and success with the project!

Tom Keenan