Definitely allow the pack to balance for awhile. Particularly fresh from the factory. Check them all with a voltmeter, not just with the BMS. You want to be sure that everything is connected right and is working 100% properly. Trust, but verify. Do this before and after the first few test runs.

You should limit the first test runs to within a few blocks of your house. You can go around the same route numerous times, but you want to stay within walking distance. :-)

You should set the cut-off at 2.5 volts. You can set the cut off lower, but if 2.5 works, that is a good place to leave it.

These are Chinese cells, after all. The Chinese make pretty good stuff very very cheaply, but often the quality control is not tip top. I typically recommend purchasing a couple of spare cells.

Bill D.