Michael,

I may be wrong, but this is my take on it:

Martin, working for the *police* in UK, requested footage which was
granted.

Martin in that same function then forwarded the confirmation email to
his private

mail account to remind himself to pick up the footage, but accidentally
also copied EVDL.

As far as I know, USA police workers can (and will) request footage,

so I see no special treatment of UK policemen here.

I may be wrong though, this is just my best guess.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
<http://www.proxim.com>
<http://www.cvandewater.infom>