Elon Musk says that America is the easiest place to get any new thing going,
and he is probably right. There are more EV conversions in USA than anywhere
else, and there are people doing it commercially. Why has this market not taken
off? In this forum we have all the skills necessary to set up a franchise that
is in it's self not for profit but works to further the development of a market
for converted cars which could be a fraction of the cost of the current
manufacturer's cars. This would really get things going.
        Someone could speak to Elon Musk, get some help, financially and in
other ways. With other big players they are only interested in the money they
can make out of it, but Elon aims to create an electric car industry, does not
really care about the money for it's own sake, only for what it can do to make
a difference to the world. We should work with this as much as possible as the
people on here and Elon have this in common, something unique, it is too good
an opportunity to miss.