Hi All,

            Was just talking to the mysterious hard to find Cruisin just by
emailing him, hardly mysterious.  He's just an old time somewhat crusty  EV
person with industry connections in an ad hoc business of surplus battery, EV
parts. Maybe not the best people person but seems to have the goods at a good
price.
              Demanding his sources is rather bad form should be obvious.  Only
a fool would give them up completely ruining his business, if he did.
             You can pick up the batteries, etc from him so as long as he
delivers them as he says, who cares how he runs his business? Keeping costs low
this way is an excellent business model passing the saving on as those actually
wanting batteries will find him.
             Since his stock changes often, may even end because that is how
the surplus business works, and likely doesn't want the hassle of a website,
constant questions by tire kickers, EV scammers over the decades we all know
about, he's just saving his time for those who actually want to buy.
             I had the same problem with my wind generator production in the
80's where it cost me far more talking to people than ever could profit so I
folded it.  He's just avoiding that fate.
             So unless he isn't delivering and he has a 99%+ ebay rating, how
about cutting him some slack as we could use more like him?
             Lastly how about starting new treads when the subject changes as
the last Lithium one is now 28 long on multiple subjects and a pain to sort out.
                         Thanks,
                              Jerry Dycus