Regarding previous motorcycle riding experience, that might actually be a
hindrance.

I had some detailed correspondence with the Lit spokesman some time back.
I learned that the steer by wire approach was necessary due to the approach
they would take regarding initiating a turn.  It's an approach that
conflicts with what any motorcyclist would do.

So if you're a motorcyclist, check your reflexes at the door.

Chris