Subject: [EVDL] Reporter Wants2-Talk2 Belleville IL plugin drivers

> BND reporter Mary Cooley would like to talk to you about your
> road trips and driving habits. Call her at 618-239-2535, email
> [mcoo...@bnd.com ]

I did, and the thing she wants to get a handle on is the number of EV
CONVERSIONS.  Does anyone on EVDL keep a list?

Her article is about (you guessed it) Fast Charging along the highway (Route
66 to be specific)...  Though I fully support that initiative to allow
EV'ers to take their car on an entertaining road trip, I tried to tell her
that EV Fast Charging along the highway is 0.3% of the charging need
(Maryland Goernor's study)...

Maybe she will realize that sure, fast charging is nice.  But it is better
to install ONE HUNDRED 120v outlets at work for only 10% of the cost of a
single fast charge station...

Bob, WB4APR