Mr23 via EV <ev@...> writes:

> Searching the net I found an '02 Rav4 EV listed for $12k with 44k miles,
> in case anyone is interested.
> http://autos.aol.com/used-detail-4540545134952748724-Toyota-RAV4-2002

I am the author of two of the books quoted as books on the HARBILT vehicles
produced here in Market Harborough.

Thousands were exported to Switzerland. The importing agents were Iffland
Freres who now are into security shutters and revolving doors.

I have seen a long time ago an advert for service engineers in Zweiz
Deutsch cantons but kept no detail and cannot now trace them on the
internet.

I suggest you contact Zaugg at Eggewill who might be able to help.

I think I found an image on the internet of the particular Luzern carnival
tea trolley in procession, with a lady controller built for comfort not for
speed.

The 551 was designed for doorstep deliveries of milk, bread and groceries
and the Swiss loved it because of its ability to keep traction in snow and
ice. It also was mainly used in those municipalities where petroil vehicles
were banned.

Kindest regards
Bob Hakewill