Contact the Hybrid Auto Center.com web site.  When the page comes up, click
Contact Us.

They have a Plug in Conversion and EV Parts Shop.  You can purchase a four cell
module completely assemble that has two 4.2 V Lithuim 33 ah in series and then
the two series cells are in parallel for 8.4 volts at 66 ah each.

The four cells are assemble in a aluminum case that can be bolted together with
threaded rod to form a battery for any voltage you want.  The cell terminals
are copper and you can connected the modules in series and or parallel to get
any ah an voltage you want with copper bus bars connecting copper cell
terminals together.

You can parallel the modules in parallel to get the ah you need and in series
for the voltage you need.

Roland