http://timesofsandiego.com/tech/2015/01/28/car-sharing-car2go-brings-new-electric-fleet-san-diego/
Car-Sharing car2go Brings New Electric Fleet to San Diego
by Chris Jennewein  January 28, 2015

[image
http://timesofsandiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Car2Go.jpg
New electric cars for car2go's San Diego fleet. Courtesy car2goNew electric
cars for car2go’s San Diego fleet. Courtesy car2go
]

San Diego members of the car-sharing company car2go will be able drive new,
more powerful 2014 models of Daimler smart fortwo electric vehicles starting
Wednesday.

The company said 400 of the new vehicles are now available to its 33,000
local members. The previous fleet dated to 2010.

“San Diego is fast becoming the nation’s electric vehicle capital, and with
the largest electric car-sharing fleet in the nation, we are proud to
continue our commitment in preserving the local environment of our great
city,” said Will Berry, car2go San Diego Location Manager.

“The new 2014 vehicles, while maintaining the zero-emissions footprint, have
a much smoother acceleration, and overall, a more comfortable car2go driving
experience that our members will truly enjoy,” Berry said.

Since its launch in 2011, the company has tallied over 1,000,000 trips in
the San Diego area. Car2go is a subsidiary of Daimler AG, the maker of
Mercedes-Benz automobiles.
[© timesofsandiego.com]
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwgeeks/article/car2go-San-Diego-Continues-Commitment-To-Community-With-All-New-2014-Electric-car2go-Fleet-20150128
car2go San Diego Continues Commitment To Community With All New 2014
Electric car2go Fleet
January 28 2015
http://www.consumerelectronicsnet.com/article/car2go-San-Diego-Continues-Commitment-To-Community-With-All-New-2014-Electric-car2go-Fleet-3723377
http://timesofsandiego.com/tech/2015/01/28/car-sharing-car2go-brings-new-electric-fleet-san-diego/
Car-Sharing car2go Brings New Electric Fleet to San Diego
by Chris Jennewein on January 28, 2015
http://www.sandiegomagazine.com/Blogs/Cityfiles/Winter-2015/I-Tried-It-The-New-car2go/
I Tried It: The New car2go
By Sanna Coates  2015.01.28
Carsharing service car2go is introducing a new fleet of electric cars for
their San Diego members. We took one out for a test drive
https://www.car2go.com/en/sandiego/

For EVLN posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/
http://www.evdl.org/archive/index.html#nabble+template%2FNamlServlet.jtp%3Fmacro%3Dsearch_page%26node%3D413529%26query%3DEVLN%2Bbrucedp2%26days%3D0%26sort%3Ddate

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1096388_future-volkswagen-plug-ins-will-all-have-ccs-fast-charging
VW plans to include Combo L3 capability on all their plugins

http://9to5google.com/2015/01/13/google-mountain-view-community-shuttle/
Google Launches WiFi-Enabled Mt.View Community Electric-Shuttle Prgm
https://9to5google.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/168722.jpg

http://montrealgazette.com/business/local-business/st-hubert-to-offer-electric-charge-at-all-its-restaurants
Les Rôtisseries St-Hubert Canadian restaurants to have EVSE
+
EVLN: $36+k 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf EV motortrend.com First Test

{brucedp.150m.com}