There is nothing new here.  The Japanese have always been less prudish than
Americans.  I remember walking through department stores sort of like an
old Woolworths in outer Tokyo In about 1998 and turned a corner in the back
where fellow had a small shop selling all sort of porn comics and ...well I
didn't look real close.  This is when you could only get a Playboy or
Hustler in a seedy gas stations in NC, definitely not where your daughters
would have any reason to walk by..  I bought a very nice woodworking pull
saw there, and some odd candy to take back to nieces and nephews.  The
commercials and TV are all oddly different from what we are used to, in
many ways, not just around sex and gender.

Thomas A. Edison
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed125362.html>

*Warren Buffet*

Michael E. Ross