Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:04:00 -0600
From: Lee Hart via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] [SPAM?] EVLN: Will replacement USPS mail-trucks    be
    Electric?
<snip>

They might not "hook" the mail carriers themselves. They're not likely
to be rich enough to afford one.

But I *can* see using the model S ust to get the mail carriers to be
enthusiastic supporters of EVs. After all, they get to drive a sports
car instead of a truck!

Then Tesla can sell customized EV "mail trucks" to the Post Office for
some inflated price, to get back all the money they spent on the free
samples.

--
We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves.
    -- George Matthew Adams