[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Problem-with-EV-Album-tp4674454.html
]

http://evalbum.com/
 came it up fine for me at 1:30am pst
To be on the safe side, I also used the above URL in two browsers, and also
clicked on one of the listings. All worked as usual.

For those that do not know, the EValbum is a free resource for EV owners to
create a web page about their EV. This is very useful for many reasons:
-the owner can reference to that page when yakking about their EV

-the page is found by the search engines, so noobs, and the public around
the world can view the listing and learn about EVs and that there are so
many drivers/owners

-newbie EV converters/owners can use the site to research and learn about
EVs (what configuration and or parts perform in what way, etc.)

-when it comes time to sell the EV, the EValbum page would have all the
nitty-gritty detail for the serious buyer to explore, thus the seller can
focus on a short and sweet eye-catching 4sale ad(s) elsewhere (giving too
much detail initially can turn away the noob buyer)

-and much more ...

I want to state my thanks the owners and maintainers of the EValbum site for
providing that free service to the world :-)

{brucedp.150m.com}