% This change will likely apply to the Spark EV as well %

http://motoringcrunch.com/news/2016-chevy-spark-will-lose-the-ability-to-kill-pedestrians/10010293/
2016 Chevy Spark Will Lose The Ability To Kill Pedestrians
March 23, 2015

Come next year, Chevrolet will be looking to release a new-generation of
Spark and it is expected to sell better than the existing, award-winning
model. Also, Chevrolet will take the opportunity to make corrections with
the Spark.

In detail, the future Spark is going to get a new front-design that is
longer than before. This is so that the Spark will be able to accomplish
better pedestrian-crash safety ratings than the existing model.

We managed to get a glimpse at the future Spark at a Korean auto-blog but
the page was removed before we could study it further. The EV hatchback is
going to be slightly bigger than before and we can expect more details
spilled in the coming months.
[© motoringcrunch.com]

For EVLN posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/